If you are unhappy we aren't happyWe are committed to providing high quality legal services to all our clients. In the event that you feel that have not received this level of service we want to know so that this can be resolved as quickly as possible.
Our Complaints Procedure
In the first instance dealing directly with the person involved is the best way to start. Often concerns and issues are miscommunication and can be resolved when they are out in the open. Generally this is best done via a written notification to the person involved of your complaint.
1. Acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing.
2. Investigate your complaint.
3. Provide ongoing communication throughout the investigation process.
4. Contact you to seek further information where appropriate.
5. Endeavor to complete our investigation within 7 working days of your written notification.
6. Communicate the outcome of the investigation with you in a face to face meeting, with every effort to resolve the matter with you.
7. If you remain unhappy with our actions and/or the outcome of our meeting you may seek independent legal advice, request mediation or raise your complaint with the New Zealand Law Society, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 261 801. The Law Society will further investigate the situation and provide a written legal outcome. We will abide and comply with any ruling from the Law Society.